Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mommy Dearest

In the meantime, my daughter is now rambling on and on, though she has been put to bed 45 minutes ago about 7 times. I say as softly and politely as I can, "Honey, please get in the bed."..."Sweetie, go to bed."..."Get in the bed, please."..."GET IN THE BED, PLEASE!"..."GO!"..."GO! NOW!"..."NOW, HONEY!"
"GET IN THE BED, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

Lord, give me strength...she wears me out and I come close to wearing her out! I may have to call Super Nanny.

She's up again. She's got something stuck on her finger. I have to get the scissors to cut it off...No, not the finger. I fear Mommy Dearest is becoming a reality.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Dude,
It would be the best thing since sliced bread if Super Nanny came to your house. Oh My!

Love,
The Dude

Melissa said...

I loved reading your blog posts! I know that while you're writing them you're probably stressed and venting, but the humor you bring to it makes these fun to read. Is that bad? Am I getting entertainment from your travails? As long as you keep posting, I'll keep reading! :-)